Since I finished the typein I have:
* poked and prodded at a short story I started writing a few weeks ago. decided to leave it alone
* read and backed away from a 8K novelette-wannabe short story in need of massive revisions
* found (yay!) and read through all my notes on Kai’s book to refresh my (poor) (aged) memory
* started work on (re)creating the language of Ain (Kai’s homeworld) and fallen asleep to consonant blends and diphthongs floating around my head. also got very stressed out about proper names, though that was probably exhaustion talking.
* and tried very very hard not to peer over David’s shoulder as he’s reading Quartz and ask, “Where are you? Do you like it? Do you really like it or are you just saying that? If you like it, why aren’t you more enthusiastic about it?” and other such unhelpful questions